Sunday, March 18, 2012

In My Mailbox

Phew! after 2-3 weeks of no internet (my router died) i am back and i have a haul of books due to lots of used bookstore trips since it was the only thing i could do during that time (not a bad thing though eh?) Cant wait to read them all!



 Bought

Sean Griswold's Head by Lindsey Leavitt
Spell Bound (Hex Hall #3) by Rachel Hawkins
The Swan Maiden by Jules Watson
Innocent Darkness by Suzanne Lazear
Blood Rock (Skindancer #2) by Anthony Francis




For Review

Fair Coin (Coin #1) by E. C. Myers
Intangible by J. Meyers



Gift/Swap/Won

Child of the Morning by Pauline Gedge

6 Comments:

  1. Brittany said...
    Gah I'm so jealous ;) I don't know what I'd do if my router died! Probably the same thing as you though
    Sara M said...
    I'm really excited for Spell Bound, but I haven't gotten a chance to pick up a copy yet. I also hadn't realized that Innocent Darkness had released yet. I'll have to look into it becuase it looks really good. Happy reading!
    Megan at Book Brats said...
    Looks like you got some wonderful stuff! The cover for Fair Coin - and the plot - sound so good. Enjoy your haul!

    IMM at Book Brats!
    Amanda said...
    I got Fair Coin recently too! It looks so good.

    Thanks for stopping by LIO!
    Sarah@Catching Books said...
    Awesome books this week!! They all look great :)

    Happy reading and thanks for stopping by!!
    Sarah M said...
    Blood Rock is really good. Even better than the first book.

Post a Comment



UA-55586018-1