Friday, February 3, 2012

Follow Friday



Q: Define what characteristics you favorite books share. Do they all have a kick ass heroine or is that hot love interest the Alpha Male?

Great Question! I usually do not think about it. Now that I have, I guess it would have to be the main character is always strong in some way. I do not like whiney main charas they get on my nerves and i end up yelling at the book haha. I read a variety of genres so they usually do not have too many similarities. 




4 Comments:

  1. Patricia said...
    First: Your link didn't work, so maybe enter it again in the linky?

    Second: Yeah, I don't like the annoying characters either. They don't even need to be strong, as long as they don't whine the whole time. Angst is good, but there is a border, and the books I love never cross it. *grin*

    Happy Friday!

    Patricia
    Jessica (Peace Love Books) said...
    Liking the main character is definitely a must for me too! Hope you have a great Friday :)

    Here's my FF!
    Anonymous said...
    New follower! I agree with you! If the MC is always getting run over and stepped on, I usually immediately hate the book! Good answer!

    http://eileenlisblog.blogspot.com/2012/02/follow-friday-13.html
    Sarah@Catching Books said...
    Awesome post!! I love strong characters as well :)

    Happy reading and thanks for stopping by!

Post a Comment



UA-55586018-1