I have not been looking for books for myself lately. My friend has been on an Urban Paranormal fix so I have just been buying books for him.
This is a culmination over a few weeks
A Wind in the Night (Noble Dead Saga Series #3. Vol #3) by Barb Hendee
Black Arts (Jane Yellowrock #7) by Faith Hunter
Deadshifted (Edie Spence #4) by Cassie Alexander
Darklove (Dark Ink Chronicles #5) by Elle Jasper
Operation Shield (Cassandra Kresnov) by Joel Shepard (Review Copy)
The Spider (Elemental Assassin #10) by Jennifer Estep
The Emperor's Blades (Chronicles of the Unhewn Throne #1) by Brian Staveley
Tears of the Goddess (Goddess #1) by R. M. Prioleau (Review Copy)








I haven't heard of any of these before, but I hope you enjoy them! Have a great week!
ReplyDeleteSP & STS
Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know
Ohhhh! I got The Spider too! Happy Reading! If you'd like, you can stop by my STS Following your blog and would love a follow back please :-)
ReplyDeleteI LOVE urban fantasy and this last year I haven't gotten the chance to read much of it :/ I'm hoping this year I'll get to change that. I own most of the Jane Yellowrock books, and a few Elemental Assassin novels. You got a ton of great ones and many I haven't heard of but they all look fantastic. Nice haul!!
ReplyDeleteMy haul here!
-Seirra @ Dear, Restless Reader
Nice haul!! I hope you enjoy your pretty books
ReplyDeleteCheck our STS of this week.
Leydy @ OUaT & Redcarpetendings
Cool urban fantasy books there. I'd love to read Jennifer Estep's book. Good for you :)
ReplyDeleteHappy reading!
A lot of great Urban Fantasy books. The only one that I read from your list is Jennifer Estep. The Spider was a great read.
ReplyDeleteGrace
Books of Love
http://gracebooksoflove.com
Though not titles I'd usually gravitate towards, I do have a friend that would swear to that Jennifer Estep series. ^-^
ReplyDelete